- Qualification Letter
- In a competitive market, having a solid Qualification Letter from a trusted mortgage company like Austin Mortgage Associates is essential. Your agent will include this when presenting an offer on your dream home
- Mortgage Estimates
- Our goal is to provide clarity to the mortgage process. So we have developed tools to present not just one mortgage option, but give you a variety of options so you can determine the program that fits your budget both now and in the future.
- Next Steps
- We will give you the specific documents needed and expected time frames so you can have confidence. Our #1 goal is that your mortgage experience with Austin Mortgage Associates will be smooth and predictable. We pride ourselves on our sterling reputation, 18 years in business and our A+ Better Business Bureau rating!
With Austin Mortgage Associates the loan approval process has never been as easy. We offer a variety of secure and convenient application options:
- Complete Secure 1003 Application
- Formal Loan Application
- Call us at 512-789-7169
- We will gladly take your application over the phone and assist you with any questions you may have.
- Download Application
- Download this FREE application now and simply mail it, fax it, or bring it to the office.
- Documents needed
- Copies of pay stubs for each applicant, reflecting a minimum of 30 days of income
- Names/addresses of employers for two years
- W-2s for two years
- One to two years of tax returns
- A completed and signed Form 4506-T or 4506T-EZ, provided by your Mortgage Banker
- Bank statements for two to three months
- If self-employed, year-to-date profit and loss statement, plus signed returns for last two years
- Proof of pension income, if applicable
- Social Security and Disability payments, if applicable
- Dividend earnings
- Child support or alimony payments (optional for you to disclose)
- A copy of earnest money deposit
- Information on debts such as car loans, student loans and credit cards
- Security accounts (stocks, bonds, life insurance)
Contact James today for your FREE mortgage quote.
Phone: (512) 789-7169